I've Been Featured in SCT Magazine Spring 2020!

Hi!

Today is a great day! It's a new opportunity to create memories and enjoy the company of our loved ones, including taking time for ourselves, doing what we enjoy. And what better way than having a new issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine Spring 2020, especially if you are staying at home to prevent the quick spread of Covid-19! This issue, as always, is full of beautiful and inspiring projects,  they have created an amazing magazine to share with all of us, scrapbookers and paper crafters.


I'm very happy because one of my layouts was featured in this issue, I used the sketch from the Page Maps section to create this gorgeous layout, full of pretty details that you can see in page 71. 


To see and/or download the magazine for free, visit their website here and if you want to subscribe to the printed version, you can do it in their website as well. I love the printed magazine, having it in my hands, feeling the pages,  carrying it everywhere, that makes me happy.  The magazine is amazing in its content but also in the quality of the paper, photos and everything, you will not be disappointed, give it a try, the price is basically the shipping.


Stay safe, gets inspire and be creative!

No comments