Machine Stitching on Paper Tutorial with Video

Hi!

A few weeks ago I started working on this video tutorial to show you how I use the sewing machine to stitch on paper. I started scrapbooking at the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 and since that moment I was hooked on it and all the versatility it involves, like incorporating other crafts in it. Since the beginning I started stitching in my projects and loved the look it adds to my layouts, which is why most of my pages include some stitching.

The purpose of this video is to share with you what I have learned through these years, so you can solve any problem you may have encountered while stitching in your layouts or if you haven't given it a try, maybe this video gives you the final push to start.

It is a long video, so take some snacks with you while watching it. If you have any questions, suggestions, or anything just let me know by leaving a comment.. I'm new to making videos and your suggestions help me improve. At the moment the video is only in Spanish, I'll be working on doing the voice over in English soon!




Hope you like the video and enjoy it while maybe learn something! Stay at home safe!






No comments