Fun Toys Layout

 Hello!

Creating layouts to document our Disney memories is one of my favorite themes to scrapbook. It always brings so much happiness and good memories that I can scrapbook for hours and hours. Today I'm sharing with you another layout I made with the beautiful Say Cheese Tinseltown collection by Simple Stories. I love the variety of designs in this collection and how cute they are. If you want to see more inspiration for this collection, check my previous post where I shared a layout of my family on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

This time I wanted to create a grid layout because it's been a long time since I have created one of them. I chose three photos of my daughter in front of the Toy Story characters at the Pop Century Hotel. She was trying to pose like them, and she looks so cute that it was hard to choose only three photos. Then, I printed the journaling on one of the 3" x 4" cards on the paper. I removed the red polka dot border of the card and matted it on a piece of yellow paper to create some contrast because the red paper was on the left side of the grid.


After matting the photos in yellow and navy patterned papers, I added two strips of paper to the white cardstock to place the photos on top of them. On the sides I added a piece of the film strips paper to reinforce the movie theme. Then, I reduced the white cardstock to create a border with the striped paper and stitched a border around the layout. By doing this I made the layout more colorful and interesting.

Now it's time for the embellishments. I made two clusters in this layout and added a few extra details on the photos and journaling card. I used the embellishments available for this collection that coordinate with the Toy Story theme, and I arranged them in the upper corner of the layout, to the left of the photo. You can see lots of details there and part of the title.


On the right side of Woody, I added a talking bubble foam sticker and a hat on the journaling card area.


I mixed different products to create the cluster like stickers, foam, chipboard, brads, and enamel dots. I love having all those textures together in my cluster. Mixing them makes the layout more interesting and fun!


The other cluster was made in the lower corner, around the journaling card. There I added the other part of the title, a banner, and a few extra details to balance the page.


This is the final layout. I love how fun and happy it looks. It is perfect to document these memories and showcase those cute photos of my daughter. 


Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like this layout, and it inspires you to craft. Come back soon for more inspiration!


No comments