Grateful for You Layout

Hello friend! Hope you are having a great day. It's Rebeca Ruiz sharing a layout I designed using the stunning Cider & Donuts Collection by Simple Stories. Since Fall already started, it's time to document it with this amazing collection. I'm a lover of having florals in my projects. Once I start adding flowers to my layouts, I can't stop as you can see in this page. The color palette in the Cider & Donuts are so pretty that I wanted to display all of them in my page and I accomplished it by using various patterned papers and lots of florals. Let's take a closer look into the layout and don't miss the process video at the end so you can see how beautiful this collection is!

To display the photo, I used one of the chipboard frames of the collection. It is a great addition to the layout since it enhances the photo with the beautiful branches and acorns designs. Since I'm a paper lover, I used six of papers in the collection. First, I added two vertical strips of paper to the left and right edges of the layout and in between them I added a strip of yellow washi tape. In the central area I used four patterned papers to give the frame an anchoring place and a few banner pieces to point into the center of the layout. For the background I used a White Color Vibe cardstock.


In the lower corner I created a little cluster for the title. I used two tag die cuts from the Journal Bits & Pieces, a cream die cut label from the Page Pieces, a mint label from the sticker book, the "for you" label from the Sentiments Bits & Pieces and the "love you" is from 12" x 12" sticker sheet. The "Grateful" word is from the foam stickers. To join the cluster with the layout, I used a piece of cord and give it movement by creating loops.


Then, I started arranging the flowers in the upper corner of the frame to create a big cluster. I used flowers from the Floral Bits & Pieces, from the rub-ons sheets, and fussy cut some of them from one of the papers in the collection. Also, added some flowers and details from the foam stickers and chipboards. I enjoy creating clusters and mixing products to make them more interesting and beautiful!


On the lower corner of the frame, I created another floral cluster using the same products. 


Then, I added a few decorative brads and glitter enamel dots, which are amazing, around the clusters. Since there are a few stitches designs in the title area, I used the rub-ons to add stitches details in the vertical lines of paper in the layout.


Let's take a look into the process of creating this layout and have a better look at this amazing collection!



 

Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like and enjoy this layout, and it inspires you to craft. Come back soon for more inspiration!

Products used:
Cider & Donuts Collection Kit 
Cider & Donuts 12" x 12" Cardstock Stickers
Cider & Donuts Journal Bits & Pieces
Cider & Donuts Floral Bits & Pieces
Cider & Donuts Sentiment Bits & Pieces
Cider & Donuts Sticker Book
Cider & Donuts Chipboard Frames
Cider & Donuts Foam Stickers
Cider & Donuts Decorative Brads
Cider & Donuts Glitter Enamel Dots
Cider & Donuts Washi Tape
Cider & Donuts Page Pieces
Cider & Donuts Rub-Ons
White Color Vibe Cardstock 



No comments