Hugs & Kisses Layout

Hello!



Yesterday I finished a layout I made with the Simple Stories Romance Collection and a Page Maps March 2018 sketch, as I told you I'll be working with this collection until I finish it but I don't know if can fulfill this challenge because I'm getting tired of the same colors, let's see what happens.  I still have a few more papers of this collection so I'll be working on a double layout soon and then, maybe I change to another collection.



This layout features two more photos of the last week of my pregnancy, I want to scrapbook all of them because they are so pretty and full of memories.  The journaling of this layout is about how much we love our baby, her big sister prayed every night during years to have a sister or brother until God sent this precious baby to us, so she is an answer to her prayers.  She kissed and caressed my belly every day and talk to her baby sister.  I pray God that the love between them is always strong, pure and that they support each other through life.







Everything is from the Simple Stories Romance Collection except the cardstock that is Bazzill Basics.  I added a little bit of black acrylic paint to make is look more artistic.  Also, I used the following sketch from Page Maps, March 2018.



Thanks for your visit and see you soon with a double layout.  I'll be doing my best to finish some of the oldies this week but I'm working on organizing the paper punches, dies and stamps and you can imagine this is taking a lot of my free time, hopefully in one or two weeks I finish with the organization process.  Have a great day!


No comments