Old Layouts 5

Hello!

Hope you are doing great!  Today I'm sharing with you three old layouts I had from a few years ago without photos and since I ordered a lot of prints from 2016 I used some of them to finish these layouts.  I can't remember who made the cutting files, sorry.  They are really pretty and I love how nice they look.


Noviembre 2016 Layout
This layout was designed by my friend Yamil Pérez, she did an amazing work with those Basic Grey papers, cutting all the flowers and arranging them.  I made a few changes now but they were minor, I added the rhinestones, a few more flowers and the chipboard flourish.








Give Thanks Layout
The turkeys were cut using the Silhouette but I can't remember who designed them.






Happy Thanksgiving Layout
Some nice cutting files using the Silhouette but can't remember who designed them, sorry, it's been a lot of years since I cut them.





Hope you like the layouts, they are oldies but I like them, practically no changes were made.  Thanks for your visit and come again soon for more ideas.


4 comments

  1. Que chevere Rebeca! Un gusto ver tus páginas. Bendiciones en esta nueva aventura. Que se nos pegue a todas las que ya no hacemos scrapbooking volver a nuestro hobby más apreciado. Un abrazote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Jay! Sería súper chévere volver a ver sus trabajos y sus blogs, ánimo amiguita que tienes mucho talento y de seguro materiales para trabajar. Abrazos!

      Delete
  2. Nostalgia de ver las fotos de abuelo.
    Todas las fotos muy lindas. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bendito sí, pero ya no sufre más, ahora descansa libre de dolores. Ese día tomé muchas fotos de las nenas con abuela también es que voy poco a poco haciendo scrapbook porque no tengo mucho tiempo pero algún día las trabajaré. Saludos!

      Delete