Old Layout 7

Hello!

In this post I'll be showing the last three oldies I completed this week.  As I told you in my previous post, they are very old, I had them finish and waiting for photos for a few years, now I'm trying to take some time every week to finish a few of them since I have hundreds of layout in the same situation.

Together! Layout

This layout was made with papers from Crate Paper, I can't remember the name of the collection.  The tittle, border and cream flowers were cut with the Cricut, the rolled flowers with the Silhouette and the leaves are from a Sizzix die.  Photos are from 2016.







Shine Layout

A very simple but nice layout using Bo Bunny papers, the cutting files are from Cricut.  Photos are from 2016 in Guánica, Puerto Rico.


Lazy Days Layout

And this last oldie for this week also use the same Bo Bunny collection as the Shine Layout.  The flourishes are from Sizzix and all the flowers were cut from one of the papers.  It was a lot of cutting time but the result was really nice.



What do you think of this oldies?  Do you have layouts without photos?  Thanks for coming by, come back soon for some new layouts.  Have a nice weekend!


No comments