You Are Loved Layout

Hi!

Last weekend I was able to sit down for a while, so I continued working with the Simple Stories Romance Collection because I already had them on my desk and I challenged myself to use the collections as much as possible to finish them and thus not have to re-store them because my paper storage space is practically full.  Let's see if I succeed in this goal.

When I ordered the Romance Collection, I did it several weeks after its release and it has been so popular that where I bought it the embellishments were sold out, only the 12" x 12" stickers and the sticker book which are quite small were available.  But since the papers are so beautiful, I ordered two of each sheet.  Something I like about the Simple Stories papers is that they bring beautiful designs in various sizes that allow one to cut and use them to embellish and that's what I did. Since I don't have much free time, first I cut out all I can from the papers.  For this layout I used some of the cut outs and still have a lot of them to create more projects soon.

For this layout I used a photo of a week before our baby was born, she is a very loved and desired child by us, it is a blessing for our family and a prayer answered by God, we are very happy to have her with us.  Now I have to make many layouts with all the photos we have take and also continue making layouts for our big daughter because I love taking pictures of both of them, they are my inspiration and life engine.





To highlight the heart on the paper, I used the sewing machine and created three hearts, they are not perfect, but I like the artistic look they bring to the layout. Also, I reduced the paper 1/2" and use a black cardstock as background.



I decorated the heart with flowers that I cut out of the papers, I applied some black ink to the edges and added White Liquid Pearls to the centers.  Some of the flowers have foam adhesive to give them dimension.



I did the same with the flower on the upper left corner of the layout.



So that they were not just flowers, I added the balloon cut out from one of the cards of the paper, then I added some phrases from the stickers and the title is also a cut out from one of the cards in the papers.



The journaling is on a tag hidden behind the photo, it can easily be removed and saved.



4 comments