Old Layouts 2

Hello!

As in my last post, last week I was adding photos to many old layouts I have, so continuing with them here are five more:


Happy Holidays Layout
Only photos were added to this layout, I love how cute it looks with the photos.









Merry Christmas Layout
The ornaments and gift are a new addition to this layout.




Ho Ho Ho Layout
For this layout I added a few papers behind the photo and the chipboards (corner, love circle and date label).





Cheer Layout
Only the journaling label and photos were added to this layout.



This layout suffered some changes, the background pink papers, the title, the blue paper stripe, the green paper and the animals. I maintain the position of things but make those changes to make it more girly.




Thanks for your visit, hope this layouts inspire you to finish those incomplete projects hidden in the closet.


No comments