Old Layouts 6

Hi!

Yesterday I had some time available and used it to add photos to six of the old layouts I have waiting for photos.  This one was made a few years ago with one of Simple Stories' firsts collection. I still consider this collection very cute, the papers have a lot of beautiful designs one can fuzzy cut to use as embellishments and the colors are very happy.  I just added photos to finish it, the photos are from a road trip to Bosque Seco in Guánica, Puerto Rico.  This place is really peaceful and beautiful.

Oh, Happy Day Layout












Happy Birthday Layout

This is the second layout, if I'm not wrong papers are from Crate Paper, if not from Echo Park, sorry I can't remember but its been years since I made it.


Back to School Layout

 The third layout is a double layout with the school theme, featuring some cute paper piecing.  I can't remember the designer or where I bought them.  Photos are from last year.




In my next post I'll be showing the next three oldies I finished this week.  Thanks for your visit.



No comments