Old Layouts 1

Hi!

After moving to our home and organizing my scrapbook stuff I found a lot of layouts, more than a 100, without photos.  This is something I need to finish because there is a lot of time and money spent so I must complete those layouts.  Last week I took some time to start working with them, adding photos that pair and the journaling to a few of them.  They are very old, some are from 2009 so I made a few changes to make them look a little more up to date but since I have so many I can't spend too much time in each one, the changes are minor so I can complete the largest amount in the time I have available.

As I told you, they are so old that I can't remember where I bought the cutting files for some of the paper piecing, neither I remember the name of all the company who made the products, sadly some of them are no longer in the market.  My goal is to complete at least one per week and post it, I know finishing all of them will take a lot of time but I'll be doing it while creating new ones.

Here are the first five I finished last week.




Reyes Layout
(Three Kings Layout)
  In Puerto Rico we celebrate Three Kings Day in January 6. It is part of our culture so every year we take photos of this celebration, which is a beautiful activity we share with our daughters.






Sweet Love Layout
 Initially this was a baby boy layout so I changed it a little to make it look more girly. Sorry for the flash in the photo, I notice it now while posting it.




A Few of My Favorite Things Layout

No changes were made to this layout, only photos were added documenting a few of my daughter's favorite things.





Joy Layout
 Some changes were made to this layout, some more papers, rub-on and embellishments were added from this Crate Paper Collection that I still have. 



Santa Claus Layout

Only the Santa, one of the flowers and the journaling embellishment were added, a very simple layout.


Thanks for your visit, maybe today or tomorrow I'll be sharing more old layouts I finished last week.


No comments