Old Layouts 4

Hi!

Continuing with the old layouts, here are a few more I completed.  Below each one is a short description of the changes I made to them.


Sweetest Love Layout
 This layout suffer some modifications.  The background papers, some Glimmer Mist paint, the paper behind the photos and tittle were all added to pair with the photos and makes it look more up to date.





Cute Smile Layout
 For this layout a few things were changed too.  The background paper, the photo matting, the leaves, label, butterfly and tittle were added.





Happy Holidays Layout
 Only the photos and journaling were added to this layout.




You're Everything I Ever Wanted Layout
 Only photos and journaling were added to this layout, love how it looks, those papers are so beautiful; I think they are from Bazzill Basics but I'm not completely sure.






Thanks for coming by, visit me soon for a few more layouts.

No comments