My Sweet 15 Mini Album with Video

Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! Here in Puerto Rico it is very sunny and hot. We are all at home working, and today was last day of school. Yeahhh!!! I want to share with you this 8" x 10" mini album I designed as a gift for my cousin Valeria who turned 15 a few months ago. To create the album I used the Creative Heart collection by Recollection. You can see a flip through video at the end of this post.



I designed the pages of the album, but used the Hidden Hinge Plus binding system of Kathy King (Paper Phenomenon) to help the pages lay flat. The album, as shown in the video, can hold 100 photos in sizes 3" x 4", 4" x 3", 4" x 4", 4" x 6" and 6" x 4". Check here the flip through video:


Thanks for your visit! Hope you like this mini album and it inspires you to create!


No comments