A Princess and Her Carriage Layout

 Hi!

How are you? I'm great! This time I'm sharing the fifth and last layout I made last month using the Allison Davis 6" x 6" Paper Pads Sketches. Now I need to continue with the class, there are seven more double spread layouts I haven't made, but hopefully I'll be able to finish them soon, since I have all the photos printed and our daily schedule is running well. This means, I'll be having more crafting time!

The papers I used in these layouts are from Simple Stories Enchanted 6" x 6" paper pad. I made a few changes to the original sketch by doing a little bit of mixed media. I used Paige Evans Doily stencil and mixed Deco Art Modeling Paste with Shimmerz Precious Posey paint. The splatters were made with the same paint.

In left side layout, I used four photos, the title, and the journaling.

In the right side layout I used four more photos and added some embellishments to enhance the pages.

To add texture to the layouts, I machine stitched around the papers using a lilac thread. The stickers and die cuts used are from the Enchanted collection.


In the next photos, you can get a better view of the doilies made with the texture paste and the stencil. 



Since they are busy layouts, I used only a few embellishments like the sticker banners in the next photo.


The title was made using American Crafts Thickers Count the Ways (Pink) and Sentiments (silver).


The drops were made using Nuvo in Limoncello, Plum Pudding, and Sherbet Shimmer.


Thanks for your visit! Hope this layout inspires you to craft. Come back soon, for more inspiration. I have a one page layout and two double spreads in process. Stay safe!











No comments