Everyday Adventures Layout

 Hi!

How are you? Now I'm sharing the second layout, titled Everyday Adventures. It's about my toddler daughter who loves to paint her nails, specially with purple nail polish for kids, which are amazing because they clean up with just water! 

For this layout, I used Shimelle Glitter Girl 6" x 6" paper pad. The papers were arranged in the white background layout a little twisted to create more interest. It includes six 3" x 5" photos and three 2" x 2" photos.

In the next photo you can see the left side layout, which includes four of the photos, the title and a few embellishments to enhance the title.

The next photo is the right side layout, which includes five more photos, the journaling and some embellishments.

To enhance the layouts, I used my sewing machine to stitch around the papers. For dimension, I used foam adhesive behind the small photos, title and many of the die cut embellishments.  I used a black pen to trace around some of the die cuts to help them stand out and continue with the back details in the clusters area.


The title is a die cut from the same collection, as well as the stars, shaker/puffy stickers and the cardstock stickers.


Since I love using Nuvo drops to add details to my projects, I used a few of them in these layouts. The colors I used are: Lilac Whisper, Dandelion Yellow, and Sherbet Shimmer.


In the next photo you can see how cute the shaker star looks. Those embellishments are a little bulky, but they are so pretty!


For the journaling I used a die cut from the collection and used embellishments to enhance it like die cuts, stickers, and Nuvo drops.


These are very busy layouts, with lots of colors and photos, which is why I only added a few, strategically placed, embellishments.


Another look to the title area and the photos of her painting her nails, isn't she cute?


More details of the page and a better look to the finished nails!


Thanks for your visit, come back soon, since I'll be sharing another three double spread layouts! Hope you like these ones and they inspire you to craft!









No comments