Merry Christmas Card

 Hi!

It's been a long time since I made a card but this Simple Stories collection is so pretty and has so many cute, small details that it's perfect to create a few cards. I just made one, but I'm sure I'll be making a few more once I create some layouts with it. 

This card is very simple. I used white cardstock in A2 size as the base. I cut the leaves paper to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" to cover the white cardstock. Then, I cut a piece of the candy cane paper to 1 1/4" x 5 1/2". I distressed the edges of both pieces of paper and adhered the candy cane on top of the paper with leaves.

After that, I machine stitched a white border around the papers and added the white doily in the center. The Santa image was fuzzy cut from one of the papers in the Simple Vintage North Pole collection. I added it to the doily using foam adhesive.

For more texture in the card, I used a thick twine I've had for many years. I tied it around the paper twice and made a bow. In the center of the bow, I added a red button. The message in the corner is a dimensional sticker from the collection. Once everything was in place, I added the papers to the white cardstock and the card was ready!

Thanks for your visit, hope you like this simple but cute card! Have a wonderful day!



No comments