Sweet Pajama Twins Layout

 Hi!

Hope you are having a great day! This time I'm sharing the fourth layout from the last month using Allison Davis 6" x 6" Paper Pads Sketches Class. For this layout I used photos of my baby playing with her doll while they both wear the same pajama. 

The papers used in these layouts are from Simple Stories Domestic Bliss. This collection has nothing to do with a doll or a girl, but the colors are perfect and I managed to use the 6" x 8" paper pad for these photos.

The left side layout includes five photos and the journaling.

In the right side layout are five more photos and the title.

For interest and texture in the pages, I did some hand stitching using the six strands of the embroidery floss. Also, I distressed the edges of the paper.


Many of the stickers are puffy from American Crafts Adorable Thickers, Simple Stories Dream Big, and Amy Tangerine puffy hearts.


Also, cardstock stickers from Simple Stories Dream Big were used to enhance some photos, placed strategically to capture the viewers attention.


The title was made using sticker alphas from Bella Blvd (pink), American Crafts Thickers Happy Life (navy blue) and Pink Paislee (yellow). I used a black pen to trace around the yellow alphas to enhance them and continue with the back details around some of the embellishments. The girl with the doll is a chipboard from Echo Park All Girl collection.


Thanks for your visit, hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft. Next, I'll be sharing the last layout I made last month, after that, I'll be sharing new layouts I'm working with at the moment and I'll be doing my best to finish a mini album I started a few months ago and had paused to catch up with this class.









No comments